[PyKDE] Bummer

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Aug 25 01:56:21 BST 2005

This is a little off-topic for the list (although it explains why PyKDE
updates are happening so slowly right now).

My daughter is starting at Reed College in Portland, OR and I thought it was
really smart to get my wife to drive down with a car absolutely loaded with
stuff (it's amazing how much stuff girls need to attend college). Meanwhile,
I get to stay home and run our business alone, doing all the stuff my wife
usually does, which I'm terrible at (and pretty slow too). Business has been
going nuts the last few days.

Anyway, as part of the freshman "welcome"  for students and parents they have
a convocation with a guest speaker. This year's guest speaker was Linus
Torvalds.

I blew that.

Jim