[PyKDE] pyqt for python 2.2?

Eric Herrera herrera at 10east.com
Mon Aug 22 19:22:00 BST 2005

I found and extracted that version from a src rpm. It's building now and
I suspect it will complete fine now.

I'm running Debian/commercial.

The version number helped. I just needed to get my hands on a version
that would work with python 2.2. I was trying to find it in a tarball. I
thought there would be an archive on the pyqt website or somewhere else.
Maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

Anyway. Thanks!