[PyKDE] building pykde

David Vestal david_vestal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 18:17:58 BST 2005

I'm not on the mailing list so please cc me with responses.

I am trying to get pykde built from svn branch 3.5. I keep getting an
error when building and can not figure out what is going wrong. I'm
sure that it's just something that I'm doing wrong or have set wrong,
but I can't figure it out.

Generating the C++ source for the kdesu module...
Creating the Makefile for the kdesu module...

Generating the C++ source for the kdefx module...
Creating the Makefile for the kdefx module...

Generating the C++ source for the kdeui module...
sip: /home/meio/kdesource35/kdebindings/python/pykde/sip/kdeui/kaboutapplication.sip:43:
Lexical analyser error: token too large, exceeds YYLMAX
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

David