[PyKDE] Disappearing Layout Widget

Chad Brantly cbrantly at darwin.sfbr.org
Thu Aug 11 19:01:15 BST 2005

This kind of works, but not exactly.
self.SearchCriteriaGroupBox.layout() is a QVBoxLayout, not the
QGridLayout.  I need to get to the QGridLayout created in the ui file
and insert another widget into it.  I tried changing the last line of
main.py to:

     SearchCrteriaGroupBoxLayout = QGridLayout
(self.SearchCriteriaGroupBox.layout())
     SearchCriteriaGroupBoxLayout.addMultiCellWidget
(self.SearchCriteriaListView, 0, 0, 0, 4)

But as you would expect, it just added a second QGridLayout below the
one created by ui.py.  Is there anyway to get to add a widget to the
QGridLayout that was created by ui.py?

-Chad