[PyKDE] weird PyQt bug: memory corruption?

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Tue Apr 26 01:41:34 BST 2005

Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk> wrote:

> I see the same behaviour using the same versions. However with current
> snapshots the behaviour is as expected.

Those versions are just a few modifies apart from the current snapshots, right?
I don't want to be dense here, but if you are not sure that you somehow fixed
this, it might just be "hidden" and come back somewhere else in other forms.
Given that you can reproduce it and that we even have a short snippet (which
might not be available next time it happens), it might be worth investigating
this problem a little. What do you think?

Giovanni Bajo