[PyKDE] Eric3: bug-fix for CVS add

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Mon Sep 27 08:27:49 BST 2004

When adding a file to the repository via the right-click menu on the
project tree, eric is issuing this CVS command:

    cvs -f add /home/mcfletch/pylive/cinemon/twistscan/website.py

which produces this error:

    absolute pathname `/home/mcfletch/pylive/cinemon/twistscan' illegal
for server

In vcsAdd (confirmed) and vcsAddBinary (unconfirmed, as I don't have a
binary file to check in at the moment, and I'm a little to tired to be
mucking about with the cvs repository), attached diff should solve the
problem.

HTH,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher