[PyKDE] eric3 anti-aliasing problem (!?)

Michael Andrews mandrews at mandrews.org
Sat Sep 25 15:23:21 BST 2004

> Actually, as I mentioned before, if I switch on "use mono-spaced font" in
> eric3 then the anti-aliasing magically appears (only for the current file,
> and only mono-spaced). Something wacky going on there...

I had a similar problem and simply resorted to monospace (which I prefer
for programming anyway).  It appeared that the bottom of all my letters
were being chopped off.  I suspect it's a problem with the QScintilla
(sp?) widget.  I don't remember if it was the previous default version
or a snapshot.

--
Michael Andrews <mandrews at mandrews.org>