[PyKDE] Eric3 error

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsa at unilestemg.br
Sat Sep 25 13:45:38 BST 2004

Sorry...

The example i provided was right... It works well...

But this one not...

#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: iso-8859-1 -*-

num1 = int(raw_input("Informe o número: "))
num2 = int(raw_input("Informe o 2º número: "))

See that im using portuguese with accents, and appers that the accents is the
problem.

See ya !