[PyKDE] Where do SBR files come fomr?

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Thu Sep 23 20:02:57 BST 2004

I am following the example in the manual for SIP. I sipped my .sip file,
but all I get are a bunch of .h and a few .cpp files in the directory,
and no errors or warnings. Then when I try to run the python script to
generate the makefile, I get an error that I can't open mycontrol.sbr.

What am I missing?

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)