[PyKDE] Confused on connects.

Gustavo Barbieri barbieri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:18:08 BST 2004

http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/Wrapper_20For_20QWidgetFactory

----- Original Message -----
From: Hihn, Jason <jason.hihn at verint.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:42:56 -0400
Subject: [PyKDE] Confused on connects.
To: pykde at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de

I have a simple python script that is below. How can I connect the
Canceled function to the buttonCanceled button that is created in the
UI file?

Thanks in advance!

  #!/usr/bin/pythonfrom qt import *from qtui import *import sys,string
 def 'Canceled' ():    print 'Canceled'
a=QApplication(sys.argv)w=QWidgetFactory.create('network.ui')a.connect(a,
SIGNAL("lastWindowClosed()"), a,
SLOT("quit()"))Cancel=w.child('buttonCancel')  # HOW DO I CONNECT THIS
TO THE Canceled() ABOVE?a.connect(Cancel, SIGNAL("clicked()"), a,
SLOT('Canceled()')) # does not work w.show()a.exec_loop()

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential
information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or
subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may
not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any
information contained in this message. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this
e-mail. (2)