[PyKDE] OneFinger - new pyKDE app

John Fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Sat Sep 18 19:50:11 BST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 22:06, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> here is a new tool that can improve your productivity a lot. Give it a try.
>
> http://onefinger.sf.net
>
> Now, if only kicker applet support were ready, I'd make it an applet :-)
>

> Mau

Does not work for me! Both the stable and cvn have the same error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "one-finger.py", line 791, in ?
    commandEntry = FlashingTextEdit(command_hbox)
  File "/home/johnf/onefinger-1.0/src/python/my_qt_widgets.py", line 55, in
__init__
    QPushButton.__init__(self, parent)
TypeError: unbound method __init__() must be called with QPushButton instance
as first argument (got FlashingTextEdit instance instead)

John