[PyKDE] Event chaining and passing parameters

Timothy Grant timothy.grant at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:54:04 BST 2004

I have QListView that connects to a context menu (QPopupMenu) and
passes the item(s) to my showPopup method.

The QActions that populate the QpopupMenu then call their own
processing methods.

My problem is that I don't know how to pass the QListViewItem(s) from
my showPopup method further down the call chain so that say the
editMethod knows which items need to be edited.

I guess consisely put it is "How do I pass state data along the Event
call chain?"

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,