[review] [PyKDE] Eric3 and KFormDesigner

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Wed Sep 8 12:48:37 BST 2004

Hi,

thanks to Jim for replying. I couldn't have said it better. To summarize it,
KFormdesigner won't go into eric3 because eric3 is meant to stay Qt (or PyQt)
only.

A couple of weeks ago someone suggested to use a KDE/Qt compatibility library
(to be written) that would used KDE dialogs and stuff and falls back to Qt
dialogs, if the KDE things cannot be imported. Any comments?

Detlev