[PyKDE] using designer in eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Oct 18 18:33:04 BST 2004

Am Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 15:45 schrieb Jordi Massaguer Pla:
> Hi all!
>
> I would like to use designer and pyuic with eric3. Is it an easy way to
> integrate it? I added designer by using the "Configure Tools menu". But
> what about pyuic? Can it be integrate it?

Both of them are already integrated. There is an action button for Qt-designer
and Qt-linguist. If you have a project, the designer is available via the
context menu of the forms browser, pyuic is called if you select "compile
form", Qt-linguist is available via the context menu of the translation
browser, pylupdate and lrelease are called if you select "Generate
translation" or "Release Translation". There is no need to add these tools
via the "Configure Tools" menu.

Regards,
Detlev
--