[PyKDE] Fail to compile pykde in kde3.3

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Oct 16 12:35:55 BST 2004

On Saturday 16 October 2004 09:06, Arkar Kyaw Win wrote:
> Hi
>
>               I 'd been trying to install latest pykde in kde3.3.1 and I
> am having some problem .I compile and install sip and pyqt all the
> latest release from main riverbank website.I mange to instoo sip and
> pyqt without a problem but pykde give me this message;

PyKDE is also included in KDE releases since 3.3.0 in the kdebindings package.
Look for a bindings package for 3.3.1 first. If that doesn't work, then grab
the 3.3.1 bindings tarball and try building that (it includes SIP, PyQt and
PyKDE).

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/