[PyKDE] Realistic PyKDE release dates

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Oct 15 19:34:38 BST 2004

There are enough bug fixes piling up that PyKDE deserves another release or at
least snapshot. Unfortunately, I'm back in a situation where I've got a big
backlog of other things I have to do first. On top of that, there's an
election here Nov 2, and things related to that (like major anxiety) have
been consuming some time too. Time management is not one of my strengths.

I'd still like to get PyKDE back on track in the next couple of weeks, but
realistically it may be more like 4 or 5 weeks before that happens.

Sorry.

Jim