[PyKDE] Error compiling PyQt 3.13

Maurizio Colucci seguso.forever at tin.it
Fri Oct 15 14:28:36 BST 2004

Simon Edwards wrote:

>On Thursday 14 October 2004 20:39, Maurizio Colucci wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I am trying to install PyQt (and PyKDE, hopefully) on mandrake 10.1
>>community (since sadly there are no RPM packages available).

Sorry, I meant "no PyKDE RPMs available".

>Try the RPMs for Mandrake 10 at
>http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61057

Thank you Simon. Actually that's the first thing I tried, but there's no
qscintilla there. So the rpms won't install. (and the qscintilla rpm in
mandrake contrib is not compatible with those rpms)

Then I tried the packages in mandrake contrib: this way I could install
qscintilla, sip and PyQt, but there was no PyKDE. So I tried compiling
it, but I got a compilation error (which Gerard told me to be a PyKDE
bug). I wrongly assumed the problem was in PyQt, so I installed
everything by source; and here I am.

Please fix the PyKDE bug :)

Maurizio