Thank you! [Re: [PyKDE] Error compiling PyQt 3.13]

Maurizio Colucci seguso.forever at tin.it
Thu Oct 14 22:32:28 BST 2004

gerard.vermeulen at grenoble.cnrs.fr wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:46:01 +0200, Maurizio Colucci wrote
>

>>gerard.vermeulen at grenoble.cnrs.fr wrote:
>>

>>>On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:39:46 +0200, Maurizio Colucci wrote

>Remove the existing features file before doing
>python configure.py (it does not get overwritten)

You rock Gerard!

I deleted the PyQt directory, and now configure.py gave me the message:

Support for these Qt classes has been disabled: QCDEStyle QInterlaceStyle
QMotifStyle QMotifPlusStyle QPlatinumStyle QSGIStyle QWindowsXPStyle
QWindowsStyle.

and make is now going without errors.

Now, technically, I seem to understand that this is a Mandrake bug,
right? Do you suggest filing a bug?

Maurizio