[PyKDE] PyKDE on mandrake 10.1?

Knut Morten Johansson knutmj at online.no
Tue Nov 23 14:48:20 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 15:20, Jérôme Martin wrote:

> Could one of you make the rpm for Mdk10.1 available somewhere ?

Sure! But I can only put them up temporarly, I am on ADSL so the bandwith are
not great. If someone wants to download and put them on sourceforge this is
probably a nicer solution for everybody. I should probably do it myself, but
I f###ed up real bad last time I tried SF:-( I think it's better someone who
knows what they are doing does the job:-)

Use libqscintilla5 from contrib with the RPM's
RPMs and SRPMs are avalible at: http://83.108.52.87:8001

Please let me know if it doesn't work, then I'll try fixing it:-)

MVH
Knut