[PyKDE] Windows app crashing on import

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Wed Nov 17 19:11:46 GMT 2004

I have "successfully integrated python into my windows app. There is a
problem though. I cannot import qt or qtui, which I need. I dug deep
into the import process and found it was only trying to import
libsip_d.pyd. So I took libsip and renamed it, but now I get an
assertion failure.

Does anyone know what it takes to get these modules imported in debug
mode?

I also tried it in release mode. I didn't get an error, but it didn't
work either.

Thanks!

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)