[PyKDE] QString to XML and back.

Dermot Doran dpdoran at mac.com
Tue Nov 9 19:48:39 GMT 2004

Hello All,

I was wondering if anybody had code that performed this, what I had hoped would be, straight forward task.  I've been a bit surprised that it isn't better explained in any of the documentation that I've read!

Basically, here is what I want to be able to do:
1. Get a QString from some input field, convert it into an XML node.
2. Save the XML document to a file.
3. At a later date+time read the XML document from the file.
4. Convert the XML node back into a QString.

There is, of course, just a chance that I'm being very thick here and this is very easy to do.

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers!!