[PyKDE] ANN: current qscintilla/sip4/PyQt/eric3/PyKDE RPMs for SuSE 9.0

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Thu May 27 00:04:01 BST 2004

Those RPM packages for SuSE 9.0 (i586) has been uploaded to Sourceforge:

qscintilla-1.60-1.i586.rpm	585K
sip-4.0rc4-1.i586.rpm		156K
PyQt-3.12-1.i586.rpm		2.4M
PyQt-devel-3.12-1.i586.rpm	629K
eric-3.4.2-1.i586.rpm		2.1M
PyKDE-3.11rc1-1.i586.rpm	5.2M

I refrained from building this series based on sip 3.10.2, since sip 4
is supported from PyKDE now. If you have any reason of public interest
to object, speak up now.

Before installation, please deinstall any related and former installed
packages, e.g. rpm -e qscintilla sip PyQt PyQt-devel eric PyKDE.
Please install all packages at once or in this order (preferably with
rpm -Uhv ...) The first three are mandatory to make some use of it.

Follow this link:
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61057&package_id=57413&release_id=241234

Source-RPMs are available here:
http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61057&package_id=57413&release_id=241239

I hope to add PyQwt in the next few days.

Enjoy,
Pete