[PyKDE] Implementing un-enabled Qt modules

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Wed May 26 14:28:01 BST 2004

Hi Phil,

I put my foot in my mouth. I forgot about the qtnetwork module break-out, and
was trying some old code that wasn't expecting that (and feared it became
disabled). Wonderful. As far as the XML support goes, I was just curious as
to why the SAX classes aren't accessible (though most DO seem to be abstract
classes without much use). I doubt I'll use SAX much, but being able to rely
on a single API for networking is definitely a boon.

Great job as always,

Eron