[PyKDE] PyQt license

Meghazi Fabien agr at amigrave.com
Mon May 10 23:45:01 BST 2004

Hi all,

I know this has been discussed in a previous thread, but I'm not sure to
understand PyQt licensing ...

Here are my questions :

a) if I would like to make a non-commercial program under GPL using PyQt under
windows, should I buy a commercial license of Qt and PyQt considering i'm not
a student ?

b) should the users of this program buy a commercial license of Qt and PyQt
considering they are not students ?

PS: I don't like windows, I don't use windows, but as I'm considering PyQt as
my future gui developing choice, I would like to be sure that I make the good
choice considering I would like to produce cross-platform GPL apps.

--
Fabien Meghazi