[PyKDE] eric3 autocompletion problem

Christian Sell christian.sell at netcologne.de
Sun May 2 15:56:00 BST 2004

Hello,

Hitting Ctrl-Space at the end of a line starting with "x." yields a
complete lockup of the IDE, with kill -9 as the only escape. Is eric
3.4.1 usable at all? Is there a better version?

I also wonder how autocompletion works. The scripts mentioned in the
README file (Tools/xyz.py) do not exist, and it is not clear to me what
the sip files and api files mentioned there are all about. Furthermore,
how do I get autocompletion for arbitrary library code that I may be
using in my project?

thanks,
Christian