[PyKDE] QSqlDatabase.close() causes python core dump.

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sat Mar 13 06:09:01 GMT 2004

I've got a class that keeps a QSqlDatabase as a feature. At one point,
I want to close and reopen the database. Everytime I hit the call to
close, I get a core dump from python. Examing that with gdb shows that
it is indeed in QSqlDatabase::close. Adding an isOpen test before the
call to close causes it do dump core in QSqlDatabase::isOpen.

I worked around the problem by just not closing the database, but I
feel that this ought to be looked into.

	Thanks,
	<mike