[review] [PyKDE] gcc3.4 pykde kde 3.2.3

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Tue Jun 29 20:29:01 BST 2004

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 11:56, Joachim Werner wrote:

> As expected, the current official PyKDE sources don't compile here
> either. But I think it doesn't make too much sense to fix them as
> the separate PyKDE package will be dropped and made obsolete by the
> new KDE bindings package soon.

Usually, all it takes are a few strategic links:

for i in $(find sip -name \*-kde323.diff); do
    o=$(echo $i | sed "s|kde323|kde329|g")
    ln -s $(basename $i) $o
done
ln -s kde323 extra/kde329

Jim, it might be worth to adapt this logically to configure.py,
together with a warning message, that if this build succeed, no new
methods of the unsupported version will be generated. I might look
into it, if you like..

Cheers,
Pete