[PyKDE] eric3 and x86_64

Rick L Vinyard Jr rvinyard at cs.nmsu.edu
Sun Jun 27 18:57:00 BST 2004

On Sunday 27 June 2004 03:31 am, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> If you can extract the configure.py calls of sip and PyQt, send them
> over. I will have a look over them, and please check some
> qscintillaless scripts to rule this one out...

I've checked out several (about 10) of the scripts in the PyQt 3.12 distro at
random. All of the examples tried worked without problems, so I'm assuming
that this rules out sip and PyQt as the culprits?

I googled for qscintilla to try and find a tiny canonical example, perhaps
something with just a qscintilla widget only, but I couldn't find one online
or in the 1.60 tarball.

Do you know where I could find a little script to test the qscintilla library?

--
Rick L. Vinyard, Jr.
http://miskatonic.cs.nmsu.edu