[PyKDE] [ANNOUNCE] Sixteenth release of PythonCAD now available

Art Haas ahaas at airmail.net
Wed Jun 16 18:10:01 BST 2004

Hi.

Due to packaging problems in the fifteenth release, and a code snafu the
bit the Cocoa interface, I'm releasing the sixteenth version of
PythonCAD. The missing Cocoa files have been added, and a patch
addressing the Layer problems on Cocoa have been applied. Additionally
a small patch for chamfers and fillets is in this release as well, but
otherwise this release is identical to the fifteenth release.

My thanks to David Haas for contributing the Cocoa interface code, and
resolving the problems in the fifteenth release.

Art Haas

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822