[PyKDE] KDE 3.2.3 Released - PyKDE Release Soon

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Wed Jun 9 18:10:00 BST 2004

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 09:36, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> I just finished downloading KDE 3.2.3 (should be on most mirrors by now), so
> I'll start on putting the next PyKDE release together tomorrow.

As a matter of fact, I got PyKDE building on 3.2.3 on debian on the weekend. I
just used the diff files for 3.2.2. Seemed to work. Only hitch was that the
current debian packages for 3.2.3 are missing qassistantclient.h and qlist.h
(PyQt wanted that).

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/