[PyKDE] error generating source for qt module

Jason Veatch thetissilent at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 15:25:01 BST 2004

I've got the packages for SIP and PyQt in my home
folder. When you said site-packages I thought you just
meant the folder I had the SIP packages in.
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/sipconfig.py also has
/usr/bin/sip as the value of sip_bin. I haven't made
any changes to PYTHONPATH, is the fact that I'm
installing from my home folder causing the problem?

Jason

--- Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk>