[PyKDE] Re: [review] pykde has missing file

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Jul 16 08:35:00 BST 2004

On Thursday 15 July 2004 16:22, Patrick McFarland wrote:
> 3.11.1 and 3.8 are missing the file pyParts.rc, which means
>  pyKHTMLPart.py fails to function correctly. Could you include the file
>  in the next release? (This copy is from 3.7, the last release to contain
>  it.)

pyKHTMLPart.py works fine without pyParts.rc here (it doesn't do anything but
load kde.org - no clickable links or anything like that). I'm not sure why
I've never noticed the error msg about the missing file. pyParts.rc was
actually for another example program that broke going from KDE2 to KDE3 or
something like that and just added on to pyKHTMLPart.py.

I'll dig it up, see what it does, and probably add it back in.

Jim