[PyKDE] error generating source for qt module

Jason Veatch thetissilent at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 03:06:00 BST 2004

In ~/sip-4.0.1/sipconfig.py the value of sip_bin is
/usr/bin/sip. When you said to run the binary I
assumed you meant ~/sip-4.0.1/sipconfig.pyc. When I
tried that I got a "bash: ~/sip-4.0.1/sipconfig.pyc:
cannot execute binary file" error. Then it occured to
me that you might have meant /usr/bin/sib, and running
that with the -V flag gets me "4.0.1 (4.0.1-224)".

Jason

--- Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk>