[PyKDE] Re: QT4

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 11:10:00 BST 2004

I'm not sure what you mean by the business process to create PyQt.

If you mean the technical process of developing then it's been a very manual
process so far. I intend to change that process for Qt 4 and learn from Jim
and PyKDE.

If you mean the business process of funding the development of PyQt then it's
pretty much as I was implying. Most people probably don't realise, but the
main activity of Riverbank is porting Linux to embedded devices, Linux device
drivers, etc. Other income comes from PyQt and PyQt-related bespoke
development.

Phil