[PyKDE] who is building pyqt based on qt3.2.1 non-commercial version?

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Fri Jan 30 20:54:01 GMT 2004

Phil Thompson wrote:

> On Friday 30 January 2004 5:20 pm, Shunming Fang wrote:
>
>>Hello,Guys,
>>Do your guys know when the  latest pyqtwill  include qt3.2.1 non commercial
>>version. I already got the qt boook plus qt3.2.1 non commercial version.
>

> No decision has yet been made as to whether this version will be supported.
>
> Phil

------------ post from 12/07/03-------------------
#
# From: Phil Thompson
# Subject: Re: [PyKDE] news about non-commercial license
# Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:50:59 -0800
#
#"I always try to follow the Trolltech model, so I expect the new
#version will have a corresponding PyQt."
#
# Phil
#

I personally was excited to here about the new non-commercial release
that was coming from Trolltech along with their book
and also that there would "probally" be a PyQt release to
correspond with it.

I think the non-commercial releases are a boon to Qt and PyQt
and get a lot of people to take a look.

Of coarse I'm not the one that has to do the work.