[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.8.0 all from source [x001]

ArchNGEL angelsjunk at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 26 17:03:01 GMT 2004

Hi!

Then i guess i will have to go on without pykde
since rpm doest intall neither rpms nor srpms. perhaps because they are
for mdk9.2.

% rpm --rebuild sip-3.8-mdk92.src.rpm
Installing sip-3.8-mdk92.src.rpm
error: sip-3.8-mdk92.src.rpm cannot be installed

well i dont think this worth the effort
thanks anyway

d.