[PyKDE] "Lecture Preparation" Discussions on Python & Qt

Amir Michail amichail at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sat Jan 24 04:54:01 GMT 2004

Hi,

We are planning to have "lecture preparation" discussions in comp3141
at UNSW, where anyone can participate -- not only students taking the
subject.

There is significant python and Qt content in this class and I was
wondering whether anyone is interested in participating in these
discussions. We are looking for both python/Qt/PyQt beginners and
experts.

You can find the subject and a description of "lecture preparation"
discussions here:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs3141/

The class has about 200 3rd year software engineering students and I
hope many of them will become convinced of just how powerful and
simple GUI programming with PyQt can be.

Amir