[PyKDE] Little Python helpers for PyQt

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Sat Jan 24 01:21:00 GMT 2004

> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:58:02, Torsten Marek wrote:
>
>> Ongoing, we could create a small collection of pyqt-helpers which
>> could then be downloaded from pykde.sf.net (or even included into
>> PyQt, but that's completely up to Phil, who may forgive me my
>> ambitions), to the benefit of us all.
>
> I really like the design of the pykde.sf.net site. It's a shame that
> there aren't more resources on there. A quick search of the archives
> indicates that Jonathan Gardner appears to be the person to talk to
> about this:
>
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/pykde@mats.gmd.de/msg03700.html
>
> Jonathan, are you reading this? What's happening with pykde.sf.net?

I'm still alive.

Not much is happening with pykde.sf.net. We had a guy (and I can't even
remember his name anymore -- shame on me) who was working on some PHP
stuff but I think he has abandoned it. Anyone who likes is welcome to take
over and keep the design.

I think I mentioned that ViM (vim.org, vim.sf.net) has a nice site for
collecting code snippets and tips and tricks. Does some enterprising PHP
hacker want to look into whether we can borrow their code and use it for
PyKDE/PyQt?

--
Jonathan Gardner
jgardner at jonathangardner.net