[PyKDE] PyQt application packagers for windows?

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Fri Jan 23 17:18:00 GMT 2004

Yes, that's true.  But....  If you have already agreed with Trolltech by
selecting that package for use that you will not do commercial development
with that version of the libarary.  They basically say "If you aren't going
to use it for commercial development, we will *allow* you to use the GPL
version."  The GPL restrictions kick in after you have picked the version you
want.  The agreement with Trolltech occurs before you even download the
code...

Greg