[PyKDE] Problems with QTimer.singleShot in PyQt 3.9/SIP 4.0rc1

Fredrik Juhlin laz at strakt.com
Wed Jan 7 16:27:01 GMT 2004

Hi,

We're trying to run our PyQt-based app with SIP 4.0rc1 (and as a consequence
PyQt 3.9 and Python 2.3.3) and have isolated a crash bug when using
QTimer.singleShot.

Attached is an example app that will crash when pressing the push button. We
have only tested this under Windows XP. The Qt version is 3.2.1.

If this is a known bug that has been fixed in later snapshots I apologize, but
I searched the archives for singleshot and drew a blank.

Best regards,
Fredrik Juhlin