[PyKDE] namespace meth_* members in sip4

Patrick Stinson ajole-1 at gci.net
Tue Jan 6 15:01:01 GMT 2004

the only problem now its seems is that the cpp file defining the namespace
functions is not including the headers for the other classes in the module it
requires:

sip file:
namespace PK
{
  PK::MediaLayer *CreateMediaLayer(const char *);
  void SeperateStereo(PK::Segment *, PK::Segment *, PK::Segment *);
  float NominalTempo();
  void PrintSegment(PK::Segment *);
  //void PrintSegment(short *, uint);
  //void PrintSegment(float *, uint);
  bool Connected(PK::Module *, PK::Module *);
  PK::Engine *GetEngine();
  PK::Mixer *GetMixer(int=0);
  int NumMixers();
  int BufferSize();
  int SampleRate();
};

so if the module is pkaudio, sippkaudioPK.cpp isn't including the headers for
sipClass_PK_Module, sipClass_PK_Mixer, etc. (sippkaudioPKMixer.h...etc).
I added the code myself, and it compiled, so that should be the last thing.

-P