[PyKDE] namespace meth_* members in sip4

Patrick Stinson ajole-1 at gci.net
Mon Jan 5 03:22:01 GMT 2004

%Include pk_tracked.sip
%Include pk_waitcondition.sip
%Include pk_wavedecoder.sip

%ModuleHeaderCode
#include <pk.h>
%End

namespace PK
{

  PK::MediaLayer *CreateMediaLayer(const char *);
  void SeperateStereo(PK::Segment *, PK::Segment *, PK::Segment *);
  float NominalTempo();
  void PrintSegment(PK::Segment *);
  //void PrintSegment(short *, uint);
  //void PrintSegment(float *, uint);
  bool Connected(PK::Module *, PK::Module *);
  PK::Engine *GetEngine();
  PK::Mixer *GetMixer(int=0);
  int NumMixers();
  int BufferSize();
  int SampleRate();

};

Each of the pk_*.sip files contain one or more classes defined within the PK
namespace, and nothing more.
Other things (full project snaps, etc are here:)

http://br.logorrhea.com/skel/pksampler