[PyKDE] QImageIO class

michael ferraro michael at possibleworlds.com
Sun Feb 22 21:55:01 GMT 2004

hello phil

I see that as of last Nov. 2003 it seems that adding a new QImageIO
handler
wasn't supported.  It appears the this is still the case with sip4.
Can this
be added.  I need to read/write targa and photoshop images in addition
to the ones supported by TrollTech.

Michael

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/Users/mef/Development/Testing/targa/build/Targa.app/Contents/
Resources/Main.py", line 6, in ?
     from Controller	import *
   File "/Users/mef/Development/Testing/targa/Controller.py", line 5, in
?
     from Image			import *
   File "/Users/mef/Development/Testing/targa/Image.py", line 15, in ?
     QImageIO.defineIOHandler ("TGA", "", 0, readTGA, writeTGA)
AttributeError: defineIOHandler