[PyKDE] pyqt and new-style classes

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Wed Feb 18 20:06:00 GMT 2004

Would there be any benefit in doing this? From the way I understand it, all Qt
objects already expose their get/set methods, while any objects you create
through subclassing can simply use Python's native properties support. For
the most part, properties have their biggest value in use with Designer.

Eron