[PyKDE] sips installation problem ...

hcohen2 hcohen2 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 13 01:57:01 GMT 2004

First question should I be using version 4 with Python 2.2.2 and Qt 3.1.2?

If version 3 is valid, could someone point me to a possible solution to
error messages I am seeing when I run: python configure.py?

I have seen this twice now:

Qt support is disabled.
The platform/compiler configuration is linux-g++.
Creating sipconfig.py...
Creating top level Makefile...
Creating sip code generator Makefile...
Creating sip module Makefile...
Error: "siplib/siplib.sbf" defines "moc_headers" for a non-Qt module.

and yesterday:

Error: "siplib/siplib.sbf" defines "moc_headers" for a non-Qt module.

Is it significant that qt3 is seen as disabled?  Both the qt designer
and assistant are available from my menu.

Thanks for any assistance.