[PyKDE] insert always sets currentEdited True

Alan Prescott ajp at fudokai.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 18:05:00 GMT 2004

Using PyQt 3.8 on SuSE 8.2
I'm tring to write a database application using a form designed with
QtDesigner based on QDataBrowser and I'm overriding the confirmEdits for
custom messages etc.
I am getting one problem which is that when I run insert() (from a connected
button) and then attempt to move to another record the currentEdited() value
is always True even though no data has been entered and tries to save a blank
record.
I've tried overriding primeInsert to clearValues but still no success.
Does anyone know any way of ensuring that currentEdited is False after insert
until data is entered or am I just missing soemthing?

- Alan