[PyKDE] PyKDE compatibility with KDE 3.3.2?

Jared Thirsk jthirsk at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 18 08:05:43 GMT 2004

I should have sent this to the list earlier...  Jim, thanks for your
response.  As you can see, I've got it working using Nick's
suggestion below.

Jared

Subject: Re: [PyKDE] PyKDE compatibility with KDE 3.3.2?
Date: December 17, 2004 06:58 pm
From: Jared Thirsk <jthirsk at shaw.ca>
To: Nick Steeves <Nick.Steeves at shaw.ca>

Brilliant!  It worked!  (Now to try it out for the first time...)

I inserted these 4 lines to the top of the src_compile() ebuild
 method (and removed the blockage).  I've posted a patch to gentoo
 bugzilla.

----
cp -r extra/kde330 extra/kde332
for i in `find | grep kde330 | grep diff`;do
  mv $i `echo $i | sed 's/330/332/'`
done
----

Thanks,