[PyKDE] ANN: New eric3 snapshot

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Aug 19 17:15:05 BST 2004

Am Donnerstag, 19. August 2004 00:58 schrieb jul:
> Hi Detlev,
> Happy to see how fast evolves eric3!
> I'm still working on French translation and there's a hope I finish
> soon: I'm about 2750 strings translated out of 3500 :)
> The fact is my translation file may be a little older....
> Is there a way to update it with the newest strings ?

Yes there is. Due to the fact, that fr is not yet part of the eric3
project, it is a little bit more complicated. After unpacking the source
open the eric3 project and go to the translations tab in the project
browser. Add a new translation and select fr in the little dialog and
save the project. Copy your file to the place of the other translation
files (it should be named eric3_fr.ts). Then select "Generate
Translations (with obsolete)". This updates all translation keeping
obsolete ones.

Alternatively you may send your current work to me  and I'll return an
updated .ts file.

Once fr is an official translation, the process is much more simple. Just
grab the latest translation, update it and send it back to me.

Thanks for your support

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach