[PyKDE] PyQt-x11-gpl-snapshot-20040719 for qte-embedded-multithreaded

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 17:24:01 BST 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 3:56 pm, Gilbert Ramirez wrote:
> A few days ago I posted a patch to build sip-4.0.1 with support for qte-mt.
> Now I have an update for the PyQT snapshot (20040719) that I pulled down.
>
> I have included it here inline because I want to explain the problems I
> had; the patch is not intended to be applied directly to the source because
> I'm not sure what the proper changes should be. I just hacked it up to work
> on my system.

[snip]

The short answer is that PyQt does not support Qt/E v3 - never has done. The
existing Qt/E support was for the Zaurus - based on Qt/E v2 - because Sharp
were kind enough to give me one. The main reason I no longer support PyQt on
the Zaurus myself is that I don't use it.

I'm happy to accept patches, or I'm happy to accept payment to add the
support.