[PyKDE] eric3 debian packages

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian.cavalotti at stix.polytechnique.fr
Tue Apr 27 21:35:01 BST 2004

Hello,

I'm looking for eric3 debian packages. I've read Ricardo Cárdenes page,
which lets think that we could find eric3 debs on his people.debian.org
repository, but I could only find python-kde3 debs. Did I miss something ?

TIA,

--
Kilian CAVALOTTI                               Ingénieur Systèmes & Réseaux
Laboratoire STIX                                        École Polytechnique

PS: please CC: me in answers, since I'm not subscribed to the list.